Visiting North Creek
Here is a sample of what you can do, where you can stay and dine upon your arrival in North Creek, NY. Use the tabs to navigate the categories that interest you with information such as website and phone numbers. You’ll be able to
plan your whole day with just a few mouse clicks. Activities
Ski Bowl Park Picnic Area
Scenic views, flower garden, and tennis courts.
– 518-237-4636 (www.adirondackflyfishingschool.com) Adirondack Fly-Fishing School
The Adirondack Fly Fishing School teaches both fundamental and advanced fly fishing techniques.
Garnet Hill Lodge – 518-251-2444 (www.garnet-hill.com)
An all-season resort with many outdoor activities, such as hiking, fishing, boating, biking, nature walks, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Lodging
– 518-251-2200 (www.copperfieldinn.com) Copperfield Inn
Located nearly across the street from the museum in the village of North Creek.
– 518-251-2451 (www.adirondackalpinelodge.com The Alpine Lodge
Located in the heart of the village of North Creek.
– 518-251-3434 (www.goosepondinn.com) Goose Pond Inn
– 866-667-9132 (www.facebook.com/pages/The-Val-Haus-Motel/111234012271973) The Val Haus Motel
– 518-251-2111 (www.innongore.com) Inn on Gore Mountain
– 518-251-2800 (www.theblackmountainlodge.com) The Black Mountain Lodge & Restaurant
– 518-251-2444 (www.garnet-hill.com) Garnet Hill Lodge Dining
– 518-251-5996 – Located in the Copperfield Inn and near the museum. Trappers Tavern
– 518-251-0199 – Located in the heart of the village of North Creek. barVino
– 518-251-3000 – Located in the heart of the village of North Creek. Izzy’s Market & Deli
– 518-251-5750 – Located in the heart of the village of North Creek. Marsha’s Family Restaurant
– 518-251-5775 – Located in the heart of the village of North Creek. Pete’s Ahh Pizza
– 518-251-5959 – Located in the heart of the village of North Creek. Café Sarah
– 518-251-3100 – On route 28. Basil & Wick’s
– 518-251-2444 – Located near 13th Lake in North River, NY. Garnet Hill Lodge Shopping
– 518-251-0815 – Located in the heart of the village of North Creek. Trimmer’s Salon
Hair styling, manicures and pedicures and salon products.
– 518-251-2200 – Located nearly across the street from the museum. Copperfield Inn
Spa services available to guests
– 518-251-5611 – Located in the heart of the village of North Creek. Christine’s Salon
To find more activities, lodging, restaurants and shops, visit
Adirondack.net , LakeGeorge.com and GoreChamber.com
“North Creek and the Adirondack Railroad” – a scale model by Dunham Studios
The story of the Adirondack Railroad and its effect on the region.
The story of Theodore Roosevelt’s midnight ride to the Presidency and the impact of his Presidency on American Life.
History of the Snow Trains and the development of Skiing at Gore Mountain.
The D&H: History and its impact on the North Country